Friday, October 30, 2009

FUck the group proj.

Irritated.

You seriously have no idea how much I hate group projs.. but it's freaking compulsory for us to graduate. I know I'm mean to like don't want ** to be in our group cus I've grp with ** last sem before and I really .. can say he's a free-rider. It's not wrong for me to do that either cus grp projs consist of 30% of my coursework. If you want to get a good gpa you need to do well in your coursework! I'm sure all of you wants that right? So why thinks that i'm the bad person that doesn't wants him? My other grp members also doesn't want him too. If he really contributes, or at least help out a little, during the OB tutorial the grp would have accepted him too right. Maybe you guys wouldn't understand or listen to any of the explanations. I DON'T CARE. What I want is just to score well for this semester, I don't wish to ruin it.

And it's just f.nICE (: