Saturday, August 01, 2009

CHampion!

Hello. Yeah, POL-ITE ended ytd and we got champion! (: Grats ppl. Although I didn't play well. Feel like a burdenn. I need to brush up my skills. But 2 matches that Syl & I played are like so wasted! Anw, hope I can play better next time. (Sorry!)

So, ytd we received our medals and camwhore alotalotalot. Photos everywhr haha. Went dinner & singing session with team last night till around 5am. Was fun! :D Will be looking forward to my class's singing session! x)

Anw I tried to play tennis ytd afternoon with leslie, boon & henry. I managed to smack one ball kay! So proud of it. (: Altho the rest of the balls I either hit out or net. Is so much diff to control the ball! Let's play bowling next week. :D

I've gotten back my BA test which I found it rather challenging. But I score quite well, 43/45. (:
Submitted & presented econs proj. I'm left with just comm skills presentation and exams. Hooray!
*Jiayou.

I think I'm lacking of sleep now. z
Bye.


I hope nothing happen to you. If you don't wish to tell me, it's fine.
But don't keep it to yourself, and don't think to much kay? (: