Monday, August 03, 2009

Bowl, Bowled, BOWLING

Today is just a short day in school. Took the comm skills mock test and headed to tamp safra with class to bowl (: Well, we waited for like one hr for our game to start? Becus it's crowded with students which includes pri & jc students. Meanwhile, the guys played a few rounds of pool games & we had a great chat there. I think boon's bowling style is like professional? But then Henry played better. I'm strengthless now. I want to try squash the next time. (Let's have another outing soon!)

Well, I just simply can't upload any photos here. Something is wrong with blogger. Hope they'll fixed them asap becus I have plenty & plenty of photos to upload!
(Class formal;Pol-ite;bowling)

This sat will be my comm skills summative test. After that, going out with yq & others to shop! Then will be heading to Buona Vista to collect some things. Sunday work till 4pm, bbq at aunt's house cus it's my cute nephew's birthday (on national day!) . Monday singing session cum celebrating sweet pie's birthdya in advance. Friday comm skills presentation.

What a hectic shedule!

I'm going to do my tutorials now...! (:
Bye!