Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sometimes you win; sometimes you learn.

These will be precious memories if you learn from your mistakes.

Somehow, this semester in school feels so special. It may be because it is my last semester, but I could feel that I have change at least a little. I still do feel bad for throwing temper at my project mates sometimes. But I came to understand the meaning of teamwork, as everyone work together and build on their weaknesses and make use of their strengths. Cooperation and communication would make the team stronger. 

Taking our Marketing Group Project for instance, we discussed, work on each others strengths and finally all the hardwork and teamwork came to fruition. This wasn't easy, but we made it :) Good job guys!

One of the top three out of the six groups (:

Anyway, job searching hasn't been very smooth. I have only been to one interview so far and despite positive feedback from the interviewers, I have yet to receive any follow-ups from them. This got me worried. Nonetheless, I am also in a dilemma because this is not my 'dream' job. I don't really know if I would enjoy working in this company if I got in because this wasn't in my top priority list and area of interest. I hope that my dream companies would really reply my job application soon ):

Albeit, school work is burdensome and tiring. Countdown to 2 more months to unofficially graduate from university life. Peekaboo, to a selfie which I haven't taken in a long while! Oh, by the way my skin has gotten better ever since I started my roaccutane medication regime. It is costly but I hope it really works well for my sister and me. #clearandgoodskinplease