Sunday, August 07, 2011

One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower

Any idea what I did today? Right, I baked cookies! It has been ages since I baked (although most of the time failed attempt), but this time round, it is a huge success and bet you'll never expect it! Kekeke.. of course, there is a secret behind this success ! And guess what, I used less than an hour to do it. Feeling so accomplished & proud I must say :)

So this my baking process :

Mix the cocoa powder + flour + chocolate chunks, followed by eggs & vegetable oil

Stir stir stir ... Mix mix mix & became like this! Looks kind of awesome right?

And of course, time to line them on baking tray!
Shapes are moulded personally by me, at least a pass right? :P
*Baked in oven for 8-10mins*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anticipating
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
waiting
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
checking
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

FINALLY DONE! :D
Tada!

Say Hi to my marvelous piping hot double chocolate cookie!

*Settles down*


So now you must be wondering how come my baking is a success this time round because I'm really a loser when it comes to baking. Plus, my dearest mom & sis did not even offer to help me! And so, I shall reveal the secret of my success which is ......

Pre-mixed Betty Crocker!

Thanks to that, I need not mourn over my unsuccessful baking attempts anymore! But of course, in the future I will really learn how to bake tasty & savoury desserts okay. Just that I need time and motivation to do so!

Actually I wanted to bake cupcakes this time, but because it is too time-consuming and I'm a little lazy. If only I am able to bake like a professional baker, and be boastful of my artpiece. I'm sure that day will definitely comes :D *High egoistic*

Look at all those pretty cupcakes ! I'm so jealous!