Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Let a thousand flowers bloom


As mentioned, during the weekend before my mid-sem, I went to Malacca with family & mother's side relatives. It was not an awesome trip but still a great one, considering the fact that I've not went on holiday for a few years? Malacca has many old houses and shops, with many good food. There're always long queue for famous restaurants or shop stalls (durian chendol, nonya food, chicken rice ball, oyster egg & more) But I think their food standard is not consistent because when they have large orders, they'll lose their quality of food ): The best dish I ate was Butter Crab at Malacca and Asam Stingray at Muar. Certainly, I went shopping there but I literally bought nothing for myself. Except a bag and bracelet. The stuff were so expensive even if it is converted to Sing dollars. (I wonder how the Malaysians survived buying basic things at such inflated price) I hope my next trip would be better!

Today marks the last day of my Mid-Sem Test. I think I did moderately because I don't know whether my answers are right or wrong. I'll try to think positively, if it's possible. :) After the Managerial Accounting test today, I went for a shopping spree with class clique - Briscillia, Priscilla, ShirLyn & Clive. It was a short one but we had achieved our goal! (Pastamania, Koi, Buying things that we need) and of course, I need to save $$.

Finally the two weeks holidays have arrived. It ain't really holiday for us but well, at least I don't need to attend tutorials/lectures and can concentrate on doing projects. Hope our group will be efficient! Some photos during the trip :





We cried on our journey to Malacca, viewing at the Malaysia old trees.
I couldn't believe that the one driving us to customs, grandma's house wasn't daddy but aunt.
Staring at the sky, I saw something that resembles ...
I knew he will be with us forever.