Monday, June 13, 2011

Act as if what you do makes a difference.

Pretty Yuri

I finally started my individual project today. (When I'm suppose to start on last Friday!) I've been dragging and slacking the whole weekend, doing useless things. I must buck up and move on, and most importantly stop procrastinating! ):

Brother went into army last friday and I missed him definitely. We went Pulau Tekong with him that day and toured around their military training base. That place seems to be nicer than my expectation, much better than chalets or camps. The food especially, was unexpectedly nice. Bro & me had a bet - within 2 weeks, who slim down more :o But it was not a fair bet as he would slim down because of those vigorous training while I'm at home munching and gobbling food & snacks. I have indeed gained weight rather than losing weight. This isn't right.

And I missed dear Sylvia too. She is the only one that can listen to my rants & troubles. We always have the same interests too. Hurry come back! We're only contacting each other through emails and because we're too busy, we only write once every week.

Let time flies faster please.

Now our house only has three ladies ... feeling insecure, pressurized & pointless.