Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Where has my world gone to?


The latest report was out and I almost cry out of joy. Everything is under control which makes me feel more at ease. Denying the fact that he's still gloomy, I want my life back. Not facing any tense atmosphere; not crying when I recalled all these; not believing anymore non-scientific myths which I can't help looking back.


Recently, I have started reading novels again. The latest I had just finished reading was Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella. Last Monday, I was recommending this novel to Jiajie and she updated me that a movie called Remember Me is coming out and is starring Robert Pattinson! I guess the stories are different because I caught a glance at the trailer and it looks foreign to me. Well, who cares! I'm going to watch this movie since my last movie was ... The spy next door. (:


In any case, I will do my best to work more and spend less. Our exam results will be released this Friday which I sincerely hope that my results will not drop too much although I studied really hard. Let us believe in ...


fate.