Thursday, March 18, 2010

Innocence

Tuesday.. how shall I describe it. Went to Mt E in the morning and accompanied my dad the whole day. Although he didn't express it, I can tell that he's suffering; in pain. I shall keep mum since I don't want him to feel sad. The signal in that hosp. is bad, we can't watch the Channel U show at 7pm! Poor facility and service, shall complain someday!

Alice in Wonderland! Seems pretty boring to me when I saw the advertisement a few days back but since I have nothing to do at home, I went to watch it today (: Surprisingly it was better than I've expected. The graphics are splendid and Johnny Dep is as usual, funny and eccentric. Cheryl told me something amusing. Her mum says that he (J.Dep) looks better with heavy makeup on! That is true though. Oops, no offence.