Thursday, June 25, 2009

Surprised result.


Thanks yingqi for accompanying me to get my testimonial from school. (Like finally?) NgeeAnn school changed alot indeed. We can't find the GO. It was Mr.Adrian Lim, the sch principal that showed us the way there. Haha! Subway for lunch and camwhore in CS toilet. (the usual place) :D

Yeah, I've finally done with my CSA project. No more excel!! But dreamweaver is quite complicated. Hopefully bro can teach me some (: And, I've gotten back my csa test result, and guess what, I did surprisingly well. Got an A (: Guess that the teacher is super lenient in marking cus I'm actually crapping my way throughout the test! Was spending time thinking what to write. Haha. Still got 4 papers that I've yet get back. I'm more afraid of comm skills now. English leh! ): Pray hard.

Oh and I must thank senior Jiajie for accompanying me to take bus 15 home! If not I'll be super lonely. Haha.

Alright, lesson at 4pm tmr till 6pm. Basically becus BA tutor went overseas and has to be quarentined for 7-days. Haha. Byee! :D