Sunday, June 21, 2009

CCCCash Studio!

Hello. (:

Alright, so overall I went Cash Studio to sing 3 times during the 2 weeks break. In the beginning of cus will shy lah, but then slowly my voice open. Haha, so keep singing non-stop! Best when I sing with Susanna, only the 2 of us! We sing until damn shuang (:

Yeah, so I've a pretty senior that likes to bully me which I've no idea why? And, she keep pushing me towards my idol! I shy lah lol!

Anw, I've chosen Jap as my CDS. Although I wanted hospitality & tourism but next sem they didnt offer that course. ): Oh well, and was kind of angry with someone. I helped him and he scolded me ... forget it.

Oh and today when I went to work, on my way to pastamania, there's this weird old man walking super fast and like very angry. So I tried to avoid him but then he just rushed into my direction and then bang into me!! Gosh, it was so paingful. Is he mad?? Work today is super relaxing plus rita & ken & fai keep disturbing me. Haha.

I need to finish my csa project and submit it in by tonight! :]

Byee!

Photos! Credits to festival.


























My super big bully senior - JiaJie!





















Sing sing Sing (:



























I don't look weird right? :D





















Duet! (Both of them are very funny!)




















2 YJs heh!





















Only I pose ):




















My super idol !! :D
































Haha, so fun lah.