Friday, May 15, 2009

Poor Leg.

Gosh, I'm in a terrible state now. Both my legs got a BIG blister ): (Can see the flesh eh! Raw flesh!! Hahaha) I can't even walk properly now. Any idea why? Cus I wore my sneakers and run about during the captain's ball game. I even continued my training today. It hurts like hell. I hope it'll recover asap cus I still want to continue training ><

Anyway, Sports club on thurs evening was kind of fun. Get to know different people in the school :] Went to have dinner with some of them too.

In-class assignment on this coming Monday. Seriously, I just hope that I wouldn't fail. Read more, read more.

Something really funny happenned this afternoon. Sylvia and me went to Cheers to get cup noodles for dinner. Then she bought an extra "cha ye dan" (Tea-flavoured egg?). So we sat down on the bench and she started unwrapping the egg. As she opened, she laughed at me, "Haha, you got no egg to go along with your noodle!" The next second, the egg flew off from the wrapper and landed on the floor. I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! Hahahaha. That's a lesson for you, Sylvia! Hehe :X

I'm so going to get a new pair of sport shoe this weekend. (If my leg gets better) I think my mum will scold me. Hah. I still got work tmr! Can't find any replacement last minute. No choice.

I'm going to study already. Hardworking hardworking. BYE :D