Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Colourful Guppy.

Hello. Today I was almost late to attend the APEL tutorial. Haha, mainly becus I didnt watch out the time and I reached the parkway bus stop at around 12.15pm? Then I saw Nivesh at the bus stop. Yay. (But I know confirm late alrdy cus .. NIVESH leh.) Luckily the bus that we boarded were like flying rocket and we've reached school in an blink of an eye. Some guys were like waiting for him so we went cheers first before going to tutorial class. ( THANKYOU Henry for your Apple Tea!) Was late abit lah. haha.

APEL lesson was as usual, (civic moral education). POM too. So overall there isnt anything to talk about.

Tmr ends at 6pm. There's an event on thurs. Captain's ball if i'm not wrong. Training on friday. Working on Sat. ***Chiong everything on Sunday!!***

I want to go for dinner tmr. Anyone?? :]