Tuesday, March 10, 2009

GoodDay & BadDay

BadDay yesterday. GoodDay today.

Heh, got scolded by managers yesterday. ): Cus I was new being a cashier definitely will be slow in typing whattt. Forget it. Treat em' as one of the experience mans. GoodDay today cus FishnCO. :D Wooo. Later on, we went swimming :] I'm getting darker and darker till .. who knows?

Yeah! Finally rented Nineteen Minutes and Change of Hearts from Sans Bookshop. Like finally I can finish reading them since I read halfway Nineteen minutes last year ..... Sept??? I'm not very sure but well, at least I can have some things to do other than using the com and going to work :] Darn, my brain cannot work well nowadays. It turned RUSTY. Yes, really rusty! Simple maths calculation and I could not work them out! Cus, I counted wrong money while attending to a customer. HAHA. That's saddening.

UPDATES**
Going Malaysia for Uncle's wedding!! Next weekend :] Yay.


Byee. Audiiiiiiii-ng


Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day