Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good day?

Hello. Was wondering if today is consider as a good day because...

Firstly, I reached Tmall at 9.30am. (I thought I was late.) When I reached there, there wasnt any ppl from service crew, just a few kitchen staff. So I thought Kathy would some soon after. Later she smsed me and told me she'll be late and she told me what I'm supposed to do. (Cus this was my first time opening) Was abit sad at first but later gotten plenty and plenty of help from the kitchen staff! :D Thankyou.

Next, Kathy came and I was assigned as cashier..... so normal things happen until Lam came. Got sort of scolded by him for some stupid mistake that I've made. Lol. And also by Pamela for giving free cheese to a customer. (I think that customer saw one of our staff taking thus she got it from me.) Lol.

But after those, Lam did not scold me anymore which was quite surprising. Cus he seems to be a good mood. Later, a kitchen staff told me becus he won first prize in lottery that's why he's so happy today. LOL.

Then later, he came earlier than his working time. (I wonder why ....) Then he asked 2 other staff to call me and .. arghh . I feel so irritated AGAIN. Gosh. Why can't he just treat me like others? -.- But anyway, I dun care anymore. This is just too much I can handle.

Byebye. I want to mahjong, but none are free. ):

**Oh btw, I've finish reading nineteen minutes. And same comment as the pact. Super nice! :D Great book :] Chionging Change of Hearts now .