Sunday, February 08, 2009

Working at Hilton Hotel

First time working, first time serving, first time got scolded.

Great experience though :]

Working at Hilton Hotel Singapore on Friday was good yet bad. How shall I put it? I like working there, with so many nice people there and definitely enjoy serving the guests. But I got scolded (not really scold just kept correcting me) by 2-3 supervisors and managers. Well, I'm new they surely have to correct me. There's one supervisor called Jon, from Philipines if I'm not wrong, called me Jen. LOL because he can't pronounce my name. He knew I'm new and he kept training me! He asked me to do many things that others didn't do. Decorating the reception table with pink rose petals, serving cocktails, ushering the guests into the ballroom, serving drinks, placing dirty dishes back to the washing points. Although I did not serve the food because I dunno how to divide into portions, he asked me to serve the last dish! )): The whole thing ended at 11.30pm sharp and we rushed off to change etc trying to catch the last MRT. Missed it.

"Papa, come here now!" Okay off I go :]

Btw, the dishwasher people are all from china and they asked me if I'm from china. They though that I was from China. Ohgosh, I admit I'm fair .. lol

Yeah, I'm not very sure if I should continue working at Hilton because it's too stressful for me. Will discuss it with Sylvia :]

Anyway, I just came back from Malaysia! Went grandma house yesterday, continue to eat those cny goodies. Played cards, mahjongs. (No luck! Lose alot $$)

Tmr's my first day at Pastamania (Tamp)

Goodbye! :D