Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fuckup customer

Hello :]

Yeah, after one week of work, nothing happened. Finally, yesterday, I met this fuck up customer. While I was serving food to others, she called upon me and mumbled some -idunnowadthefucksheistalking- words and I replied her,"I'll get back to you later. *Smile*" After which, since it's friday, Pastamania is really crowded. I get back to her after around 5mins.

She asked,"Where's my tuna and bacon take away?"
Me: "Huh? Uhh, sorry if you want to order, you got to order at the counter."
She:"What?! Then why didn't you say earlier? You made me wait for nothing !!" (With a super bad attitude.)

Later, she complained to my manager, Katie. Katie came back to me and asked me to ignore her since she's venting anger on Katie too. And obviously Katie was pissed.

Around 10plus, there's another group of customers came in. They asked for the manager too. (I dunno what happen) Later then I found out that they complained about the slow service and bad quality of food that pastamania served.

Customer: "I ordered the pasta at 10:20pm and the food is served at 10:40pm."
(I've no idea how Katie reply.)
Customer: "I ordered Creamy Chicken Pasta but it doesn't seems creamy to me."
Fuck.
Then she wrote feedback to us.

Well, such demanding customers are common nowadays. Zzz

Work again later from 6pm-11pm.
Shall play Audition now :]

Some screenshots! :D





























Byee.