Thursday, April 10, 2008

STUDY STUDY STUDY

I've been rushing homework + Mid Yr revision (somehow) these few days. Kind of boring and feel so lonely at home cus both bro & sis need not study ): I shall not be affected by them :D I'm gonna rest awhile today by doing only the ss seq then I'm going to rest!! Woohoo. However, there's history SBQ test tmr on Hitler. Double boos.

Today's English compo test I'm definitely going to fail. I'm writing out of point!! The questions are ..

1) Dedication

2) Patriotism


-.-

And you know, my English is not good. I have no idea how to improve my language within such a short period. By reading story books? Newspaper? ( I hardly touch them!) Another reason for my poor english is because both my parents don't speak English to me. More chinese instead.

Whatever it is, I'm studying hard for Mid Year exams. Hopefully, I will not be as careless as my A.maths test on differentiation, where I only scored 24/30.

Tomorrow there is going to be SC investiture rehearsal. Provided, missing our last official training. My goodness! This is gonna be damn freaking hell #$^%@%&*$# Damn it, roar!! Anyway, hope to go training with gals tgt next time (:

Bye :D