Friday, April 04, 2008

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday to Amos and Sam :D
(Bought 1/2 kg cake for Sam okay ((: shared with nicolette)

Omg, studies have been bad these few days, many tests are over but I dun think I'll do well. I've screwed up both English and Chinese oral. I feel so depress now ):

Class is changing our seating arrangement because our teachers dislike our current one. So both chairman and vice are cracking their brains on how to arrange to a perfect one. I hope I'm not being mean to her but I think she's really abit too sudden to show up in our group. Which makes our group so confusing and difficult to do things. More importantly, it's odd in number you see. This makes Valerie so left out today because she's sick and absent. Lunch-ed at tmall with YingQi and Juliet and Juliet realised she does not have enough money! YingQi and I have no extra, and whatmore we've alrdy placed our order! This is bad, but LUCKILY, Sam and gang walked towards us!! Haha, and we borrowed from them definitely. Thank god they came or else it'll be really embarrassing xD

I dun like our English teacher. She asked us to forget EVERYTHING that we've learnt last year!! Gosh, how can that be possible? And I think that Ms Lim's teaching is way better than hers!! BOO!

Byebye [: