Thursday, January 31, 2008

Burger!!


Hello people. I'm like finally blogging right? Lol, cus they are so manymanymany tests coming up. (duh we are sec4s)hehe, I think i've done badly for chemistry which is like superultra difficult lah. Dammit -.- spend so much time on it, and i din study my geog which i will have test tmr!!Jiayou to me(:

Next next!! Our chinese new year banner is like so disastrous! I mean is it class banner? Or girls cum Jansen-fattah-HanXiang banner? I simply cant get it why they just leave the work to us? Alright anw it's just a small tiny little thing ;D

Update on my results!! E.maths test (matrices) : 21/25 which is like shit cus i forgot to answer one question zzz. A.maths test (trigonometry+formulaS): 30/40 I think it's okay cus many din do well and im satisfied with this mark(; lastly, chinese reading test:33/50 Lol scored MCQ, 10/20 lmao.

Went to have lunch with val just now and we've complained many many thing, plus gossiping plus laughing .. ate mcdonald, cheeseburger ^^ Was so tired tired to go home lah. Always so lonely and so far ): Who can accompany me home??

Chinese New Year is like one more week(: Very happy. Hehe, hope our class can have more "bonding" games. SO fun lah. Okay eating nasi lemak/ beehoon is like better than canteen food which is horrible and need to queue for so long. Thankyou HanXiang [:

Okay end of my post. Next week got Amaths retest, plus Amaths revision test on surds+indices+logarithm+exponential .. ;D Byebye!!