Tuesday, July 21, 2009

it's a COLOURFUL life i'm living

Today's POM presentation was .. great (: How should I say, since it's our first presentation in poly, we're definitely nervous and scared. Hehe. But well, my group did rather well. (Or should I say during the role play?) Right after the presentation, I was having a bad headache thus I can't focus much on the CSA Web proj. Need to do 'em now.


I realised my CSA project submission is this fri instead of next fri!! Shit, gonna rush. BA test is .. SCREWED. ): Difficult difficult difficult....

I really wish all projects and assignments can just disappear. My life would be better. When can everything just come to an end? When can I be HAPPY? ):

Stop anticipating for DREAMS that will never happen on you, YJ. Wake up !
(Cus I've been dreaming about weird but nice stuff)

Bless bless bless.