Sunday, July 27, 2008

Colin and Susanna's Bday.

























Heyo! It's been long since I've touch this blog :D Studied alot ( is it? ) Nono, celebrated many ppl's bday :D Like Jessie's, Susanna's. Haha, yesterday went HuiHui's house to study, din study much cus was too tired. Left at around 3pm and met up with YingXian and her .. (what should I say?) good friend. She was shy though. And, I'm high alone, until HuiTing came. Oh yes! Joleen din go !! "Dang dang dan dang" While I was hoping to chat with her lots ):

Reached Colin's house which is opp ChangKat CC and I was like.. err I dunno anyone of them. Haha, there were quite a number of NgeeAnn ppl like Susanna & friends and me :D then many "strangers" came. I seriously dunno. But we chat after many poker games. And the steamboat was nice (: So overall, quite fun. Lol. Oh anw, we bought the smiley cake and the smiley balloon :D