Tuesday, June 03, 2008

YanCi's Birthday(:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YANCI !!

I was really angry at first, becus I was scolded for like nothing..? So went all the way to pasir ris to meet them (Jessie,YanCi,Juliet,HanXiang,Amos,Jansen,Nicholas) before taking mrt down to Bugis. Had a nice talk with YanCi, like it's been very long since we talk about many things. Hehe. Then we meet up with the rest. (SoonChuen, Sam, Trevor) We took quite long to search for mind's cafe. Lol, we even asked a tourist the way O.O Finally settled down and had nice board games. Some were fun but some were boring. Went off to pool after that and I became tired ): Went off, since mum was nagging alrdy xD

Reached home, wanted to play maple :X but I think I better do some homework and guess what, before I blog, I actually completed all history homework !! Hooray, I felt satisfied :D Going to do Chemistry now :] Hehe, everyone, must be guai like me kay? Go do homework NOW! :D

Byebye(: